Caution: If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor for an alternative eye covering.
Ideal for treating Strabismus (lazy eye) patching therapy indicated by doctors or an eye care professionals.
- For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.Carefully peel the paper liner from the eye patch.
- Gently close both eyes keeping facial muscles relaxed. Do not close eyes so tightly wrinkles appear.
- Center eye patch over the affected area with the narrow end toward the nose. Do not stretch or pull skin.
- Gently secure patch in place by pressing tape outward with light finger tip pressure.
- Replace eye patch according to physician's direction, when soiled, or when it no longer adheres.
- To Remove Eye Patch: Slowly peel edges toward the center of the eye. Gently push eye lid away from the patch.